Friday, February 5, 2010

Sold for 10,000 euros to Transe



Hamburg - Hamburg Bizzrarer process. Because his friends asked him for $ 10,000 to a sold transvestite sex with him and he wanted to put the now accused Yusuf's "buyer's order."
On 25 June sought the then 19-year-old Yusuf construction workers a place to sleep. He found him in the transvestite "Silvana" (middle Valjed example). Friends I had sold for 10,000 euros to Silvana.
When he appeared in the Hamburg apartment, found him almost the blow: "He said I had to do whatever he wanted from me because he had paid a lot for me," said I. According to the Hamburger Morgenpost. "
Then it was pressed as, taken his passport. "He wanted to make sex with me, but I've never done sex with a man. The fact that he does with men, I have only learned since."
But I would not. Silvana He threatened with a knife. In court, he now said: "I wanted only to frighten him, but he was not afraid, because I have stabbed."
39 times chopping Yusuf on his victim is a. When the still resisted, he struck him a VCR over the head and fled. Valjdet B. aka Silvana died soon afterwards.